201 Boundary Street
Brisbane Queensland 4000
St. James College, formerly known as St. James Practical School for Boys was established in Brisbane in the year 1868 and is the oldest catholic school for boys in Queensland. It was renamed as St. James College in 2001 and now is a Co-Educational School with a holistic school environment. The School offers Secondary High School level with opportunities in Academic, Sporting, Cultural, Spiritual, Citizenship, Leadership and Vocational educational experiences. St. James College has an enrolment of around 500 students.