CRICOS course code: 094911E
Level of study: Career Based/Vocational
To complete the BSB50215 Diploma of Business, you need to pass eight elective units (no core units are required for this qualification) of competence.
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBADV507 Develop a media plan
- BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
Mode of Delivery: Face-to-face 20 hours per week.
Possible Employer Pathways: Executive officer, Program Consultant/Coordinator.
Please note: all the students commencing this course are required to complete an LLN test and a pre-training review on the orientation day to assist Newton College to identify student’s needs for additional support during their study with Newton College.
Click here for more details on this course.
Tuition Fees (AUD $):
Tuition Fee - 9,500; Application Fee - 200; Material Fee - 300
30 Weeks including 3 weeks of term breaks
98 Cleveland Street
There are no pre-requisites for any of the units of competency contained within it. This course is available to all international students and Newton College requires that students are able to provide evidence that they:
- Have demonstrated an IELTS level of at least 5.5 or equivalent (test results must be no more than 2 years old) or the successful completion of at least General English Upper Intermediate or English for Academic Purposes Upper Intermediate level.
- Have successfully completed Australian year 11 or equivalent
- Are at least at age of 18 on the date of course commencement
- Have a suitable level of language, literacy and numeracy to complete course requirements with or without additional support that Newton College is able to provide (applicable for Level 1 countries only)
98 Cleveland Street
Similar course options