1030 Cavendish Road Queensland 4122
CRICOS course code: 106954B
Level of study: Career Based/Vocational
This six month program is designed to give you knowledge and skills in Business practices. If you are looking to re-enter the work force or want a career change, this qualification will give you the knowledge and practical skills to work within any office environment.
This qualification provides a well-rounded balance of skills that will assist you in becoming an invaluable team member to a wide range of businesses. You'll learn how to perform introductory-level office administration tasks including using relevant Microsoft Office software, to create business and desktop published documents, worksheets and spreadsheets.
Build your administration confidence with this business course! Master Microsoft Office programs such as word processing, spreadsheets, electronic presentations, desktop publishing and email. This course is offered online only. This qualification applies to a range of administrative roles in varied contexts. Individuals in these positions use some discretion and judgement and may provide technical advice and support to a team.
JUNIOR PERSONAL ASSISTANT
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
Click here for more details on this course.
Australian Institute of Advanced StudiesBuilding L
• have completed at least an Australian year 11 or equivalent.
• must pass Australian institute of Advanced Studies’ internal LLN/English Placement test.
English language proficiency level:
• students must provide evidence of attaining an overall IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent scores on a similar test (such as TOEFL, PTE etc.); or
• attained at least Intermediate Level of English and must provide evidence of the same; or
• student must pass Australian institute of Advanced Studies’s relevant Internal English Placement Test.