1030 Cavendish Road Queensland 4122
CRICOS course code: 106955A
Level of study: Career Based/Vocational
This program is designed to give you knowledge and skills in Business practices. This course is offered online only.
This course will teach you how to research, analyse and interpret the domestic and international business environments. Critical thinking skills are used to create strategic business and marketing plans and identify strategic business opportunities. Graduates of the Diploma of Business will be confident and job ready with the knowledge and skills to secure entry to mid-level business support or management roles in a small to large organisations, or will have the core business skills and support to start their own business. This qualification would apply to individuals with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators. Individuals in these roles may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
Individuals in these roles may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
Conversely, it may also apply to those with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
Click here for more details on this course.
• depending on upon the nationality of the student year 11 (Australian equivalent year 11) may be sufficient - please check with Australian institute of Advanced Studies prior to enrolment
• have completed at least an Australian year 12 equivalent
• must pass Australian institute of Advanced Studies’s internal LLN/English Placement test
English language proficiency level:
• student must provide evidence of attaining an overall IELTS score of 5.5 bands or equivalent scores on a similar test (such as TOEFL, PTE etc.); or student must have attained at least Upper Intermediate Level of English and must provide evidence of the same; or
• student must pass Australian institute of Advanced Studies’s relevant Internal English Placement Test