Level 1, 93 Edward Street
Brisbane Queensland 4000
CRICOS course code: 090594A
Level of study: Pathways to Undergraduate
This program has been developed for overseas students that are looking for positions in business such as executive officer, business professional, business owner or managers.
This qualification would apply to individuals with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators.
Individuals possess substantial experience in a range of settings but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
Students must complete a total of 8 units.
• BSBFIM601 Manage finances
• BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
• BSBADV602 Develop an advertising campaign
• BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
• BSBHRM602 Manage human resources strategic planning
• BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
• BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development
• BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
Potential employment options are as a Senior Manager in a range of industry areas.
Students who complete this course may wish to continue their education into a range of higher education qualifications in business or management. Aventia has articulation arrangements for credit precedents with Griffith University for BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business.
While job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors, students who complete this course may gain work as a:
• Executive Officer
• Program Consultant
• Senior Administrator
Click here for more details on this course.
Aventia InstituteLevel 1, 93 Edward Street
International students must be at least 18 years of age and must have completed the BSB50215 Diploma of Business.
These students must also have an IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent (test results must be no more than 2 years old).