1A / 56, Paradise Avenue
Gold Coast Queensland 4220
CRICOS course code: 094189D
Level of study: Certificates & Diplomas
This qualification will kick start your sport and recreation career and allow you to enter the industry in a generalist capacity.
Mode of Study: Practical sessions, face-to-face workshops, and self-paced workbooks.
Australian Qualification Framework (AQF)
Career Opportunities & Pathway
• Sports Administration Assistant
• Assistant Activities Officer
• Retail Assistant
Upon completion of this qualification, students can continue their studies with a
• SIS20115 Certificate Il in Sport & Recreation
• SIS30115 Certificate Ill in Sport & Recreation
Click here for more details on this course.
Gold Coast International College1A / 56, Paradise Avenue
• All applicants must be over 18 years of age
• Academic equivalent - Year 10+ (Certificate IV and Diploma) / Year 12+(Advanced Diploma)
• Upper Intermediate English skills
• Literacy Language and Numeracy Test designed by GIC
• IELTS 6.0+ (if required)